Image by Flickr
- Check your intention;Make it wholly and exclusively for Allah.
- Ensure that the expenses of Hajj are from Lawful sources.
- Pay off your debts and seek forgiveness from anyone you have offended or hur.
- Learn the rules of Hajj and get yourself familiazized with the rites.
- Ensure tha your Dependents at home are provided for and tamen care of during your absence.
- Leave a will including your liabilities towards others and how to discharge of them.
- Advise your family members to be mindful of Allah and to observe the path of rigteousness.
Tip source: Onislam.net