Essential things for Umrah
Those embarking upon Hajj or Umrah ,must realize that they are going for a journey which is totally diffrent than any other journey ,so one must prepare mentally,physically and especially spiritually for this great journey to attain maximum blessings of Allah(swt).
“And take a provision (with you) for the journey, but the best provision is At-Taqwa (piety, righteousness, etc.).
So fear Me, O men of understanding!” (Quran 2:197)
Here we will guide you about the spirtual changes that you must do for performing this holy journey.
• Make islamic will before leaving
• Build on your Taqwah
• Pray five times daily
• Memorize basic duas and supplications
• Purify your heart and tongue from any bad habit, actions or evils
• Build patientce inside you
• Maintain positive attitude
• Be more humble
• Make a lot of zikarr and Astaghfar
• Pay off your outstanding debts
• Make peace with those you have quarelled or any disputes before going
• Ask forgiveness from those whom you have hurted
• you must also leran some basic religious things like Hajj or umrah,its types,its significance,how to perform them etc.
• you must have your checkup as if you are capable of completing this journey without any risk to your life
• You must have your vaccination for some basic diseases like TB,cough,flue etc
• Walk regularlay for atleast half n hour as you will have to walk for so long during umrah/hajj like tawaf and sa’ii
Checklist of items
Make sure that you will keep following things along with you before leaving home.
• Complete your following documents at first:
a. your passoprt
b. your identity card
c. your airline ticket
d. hotel vouchers
e. transport vouchers or tickets
• Following are some general items that you must have with you but they all are not essentials ,you just pick and choose whats most suitable for you during this journey
1. Pocket Quran
2. Hajj/umrah books
6. alarm clock
8. waist pouch
9. flip flops
11. prayer mat
13. extra clothing
14. toiletries e.g.tissues,soaps,shampoo,lotions etc
15. your regular medications
16. some basic medicines like panadol,disprine,cough syrup
17. vaccination cards
18. mobile phones and chargers
19. emergency contact numbers
20. snack bars
21. suitcase locks and keys
22. career bags
23. inflatable pillows
25. sun glasses
26. and also take some cash along with you.
Hajj & Umrah 2017 We have gladly offered Executive Hajj Packages 2017 & Umrah packages 2017 for our significant clients and organization customers. Go along with us and locate the new route with our best Hajj administrations.