Importance of Ramadan – What Makes Ramadan Very Special ?
Ramadan is the most valuable month in the Islamic schedule (Hijri) and it is compulsory for the Muslims to quick in the month of Ramadan. Here are some intriguing and speedy focuses that demonstrates the significance of Ramadan in Islam.
- Allah has made fasting this month the fourth Pillar of Islam
- Allah uncovered the Quran in this month
- Allah has made Laylat al-Qadr (The Night of Decree/Power) in this month, which is superior to a thousand months
- Allah has made fasting Ramadan and spending its evenings in petition out of confidence and in the trust of prize a method for absolution of sins
- In this month, Allah opens the entryways of Paradise and shuts the doors of Hell, and chains up the demons
- Consistently Allah has individuals whom He recovers from the Fire
- Fasting Ramadan is a method for appeasement for the wrongdoings conferred following the past Ramadan, insofar as one keeps away from real sins
- Fasting in Ramadan is comparable to fasting ten months
- Whoever supplicates Qiyaam in Ramadan with the Imaam until he completes, it will be recorded for him that he spent the entire night in petition
- Umra’h in Ramadhaan is comparable to Hajj
- It is Sunnah to watch I’tikaaf (retreat with the end goal of love) in Ramadan
- It is Mustahabb in the feeling of being firmly prescribed in Ramadan to examine the Quran together and to peruse it to an awesome arrangement
- It is Mustahabb in Ramadan to offer Iftaar to the individuals who are fasting.