A pilgrim has to fulfill a number of requirements before submitting his/her Hajj or Umrah application. Below British Hajj Travel Limited has provided a list of these requirements, so it will become more easy for the British Muslims to apply for Hajj visa 2017 or Umrah visa 2017.
- A duly completed and signed application form must be submitted by every applicant. They also need to ensure that they use black ink and write in block CAPITAL letters, when filling the application.
- Applicant must provide a British passport or proof of their UK residency if they have any other passport.
- Applicant needs to make sure that their passports should have a validity of more than 6 months from the date they will begin the holy journey.
- Passports must have two blank visa pages at least.
- Applicants should also need to show confirmed return air tickets from Saudi Arabia to UK or any other destination together with their application.
- Applicants are also required to produce to recent passport size coloured pictures in white back ground; for detailed guideline regarding photographs click here.
- Children aging one year or above, if traveling on their parent’s passport should have their photos affixed to the official document (passport). Moreover, their photos should be verified by the relevant authorities.
- Applicants also need to provide valid certificate of A.C.W.Y. MENINGITIS vaccination along with their application. Infants and children between the age group of 1 to 15 years, on the other hand, are required to provide a polio and meningitis vaccination certificate. Children, who are over 15 years of age, should provide meningitis certificate, alike adults.
- Last but not least, applicants must deposit the amount for the Hajj visa or Umrah visa package that they have selected from British Hajj Travel Ltd.