Whether on haj or umra, holy sites to visit in and around Makkah include:
- Ghar E Hira – First revelation of the Holy Quran was on this holy site, one of many holy sites in Makkah.
- Ghar E Suhr (the cave where the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) and Harzat Abu Bakr Siddiq rested in this place on the night of hijrah). A must for the ziyarat.
- Birthplace of beloved Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) ,(now a library). One of the closest of holy sites to haram.
- Jable E rehmat – Where first prophet Adam and his wife Hawa found one another after being placed on earth.
- Jannatul Mualla – Graveyard in makkah, the resting place of many of the close family of RasulAllah Sallaahualayhi wasalam including his beloved mother, son, wife, uncles and grandfather.
- Minah, Muzdalifah, Arafat – Places of the rukns of Hajj
- Masjid E Nimra (arafat)
- Makkah Museum – situated about 10 minutes drive away from Haram, on old Jeddah road.
- Whether on haj or umra, holy sites to visit in and around Madina include:
- Masjid E Quba – First Masjid built
- Jannat Al Baqi – resting place of thousands of the companions and family of RasulAllah SallahuAlayhiwasalam.
- Uhud – place of the battle of Uhud
- Jabal E Uhud – resting place during battle
- Masjid E Nabawi Library – located inside the Masjid Nabwi, on the west side wall
- Badr (about 20 minutes from Madinah) (place of battle of badr)
- Masjid E Juma (Place where Surah was revealed and first Jummah prayer was read)
- Masjid E Qiblatain – Where Allah swt ordered for the qibla to change towards Makka